Diyed's Roots

.paranoid.weirdo.music.guitar.diptych.vox.guitarist.green.poetry.compositions.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Musika is my Soul

Since Music is my passion, I've learned to live with it.. I write and compose songs. I even speak, yell and cry through a pen, a paper and a guitar. I love music as it is "my soul".

Meet the medium of my soul.. "diyedai" mi' guitara..

"diyedai"

Facts:
  • Diyedai -> Fender Stratocaster
  • The Guitar was bought last May 2005 @ Raon
  • I bought it for only P3,700.00 (nakamura kse peke)
  • It's my grad present for mi.
  • Though it's peke.. maganda naman ang tunog.. 3 yung picker niya, dpa tunog lata.
  • Yung pick sa gilid, binigay ni Master Ron.. tenkyu!
  • Gift ni Leyn sakin ung Dickies Strap last Jan 2007 from our monito-monita heheh.. tenkyu!
Different people have their own medium. Own way of spreading their thoughts and emotions.. Ito lng tlga cguro yung pinaka trip kong way.. to create a music of who I am.. Try mong sumulat minsan tas lagyan mo ng tono, mageenjoy ka.. pramis! ^_^

08Ü

No comments: