Diyed's Roots

.paranoid.weirdo.music.guitar.diptych.vox.guitarist.green.poetry.compositions.

Monday, September 3, 2007

mAh cHocoLum0ty cAmoufLage hAiR...

As what I've said earlier from my 1st post, you'll know a lotta' things of who I am in this "blog". I might include a lotta' person here, but still, the story will focus on mi' life, mi' fuzo and mi' kalokahan & kaw3ird0han.. Let me start with mah "cHocoLum0ty cAmoufLage hAiR..."

Yeiyznes! mi' favorite kulay is "Green"/ "Berde" / "Lumot".. I don't know why, pro' a lot of my accessories lalo na sa office, even my clothes are kulay berde. D naman ako mahilig sa damo and i'm not even a green-minded chuva, ewan ko lng.. bsta I really love green. ^_^ Kaya pati hair ko, nadamay. hehe.. eto sha.. share ko lng :>

O dba? Green kung green.. mukang Lumot, kse it's a combination of chocolate brown and green na may pagka blue green sa ibang angle. What can u say? opcors.. unique! y not? Auko kse ng my kaparehas.. pro incase may katulad ang lumoty hair ko, kebs lng.. Mabuhay ka kung gayon.. Weird noh? ^_^
...Well, I guess my being weirdo is my being unique. Mabuhay tayong mga Weirdos! Kampay! ^_^

08Ü

1 comment:

philippe said...

day, bonga-bonggita itembang her ninetchi ha! at ang mga pikchuraka..keme keme talaga! shala itech! nyahaha! i like green too..so healthy...so green..earthy and fleshy! ahihi!Ü