Diyed's Roots

.paranoid.weirdo.music.guitar.diptych.vox.guitarist.green.poetry.compositions.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Gadgetski..

A lot of people are so into "gadgets" (techy stuffs na uso ngayon..) some have 2 celfones, 2 ipods or a palmtop on their bag or they even carry their laptop with them.. yung iba, Pa-zowsyalan to the max, siyawting out how much their gadz are.. sometimes may mga kaganapang to the point na kulang nalang is ilagay sa bag pati na ang 50 inches flat screen nila sa hand bag... Kalerky! OA na kuya ah.. ^_^

Yeah, gadgets are somehow/what important (esp to the 'butintingers' type of person). Well, I see nothing wrong about it, kanya kanyang trip lng nga talaga. For me, I don't really need those stuffs.. except for these two gadgets I have, beside my
celfone.. hehe ^_^

*meet them my frenz... "Ipod Shuffle" and "Creative Zen".

They're MP3 players. I don't carry them both at the same time.. ipod kung ipod, zen kung zen. My Dad gave me the Shuffle as his B-day present to me (last 08 of 2006). Kaya sobrang impotant sakin yan. Yung Creative Zen naman is a reward from my work. (haha.. ^_^) important din siya, kahit hindi ko winish to have one. ^_^

Well, I'm a music lover.. so malamang trip ko ang mga bagay na nag pproduce ng music.

08Ü

No comments: