Diyed's Roots

.paranoid.weirdo.music.guitar.diptych.vox.guitarist.green.poetry.compositions.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Let me be EMO at this time..

I've promised not to be one, but tsongs, I have to release this fuck*n Ass awt! My dear friends, I need your comments here.. This is what I'm feeling right now. I need a feedback.. feed me something positive please...

This 1st poem was written @ my room last 11-27-07 (7:14 p.m.)

Perfect I thought it would be
The music flows right, might be too loud,
Full of distortion and treble
Boosting to combine the tune.
Love and Death embraced
Yeah it's fck*n weird
Just like my mind hot under the collar
Trying to emend this muddle-headed.
Sometimes it purls right on my ear
Which made the chimes seemed so tuned
Yet it's uncertain when you ding it
Coz it's part of the obscurity.
Limpidity is what I'm searching
Just wanna strain out this music
Please don't bungle it too much
Coz. I'll die for it even without your f*ckin ass.

Ü8

1 comment:

philippe said...

aww...

do not expect to hear something positive from a person who is perpetually 'too emotional'...

sasabog lang tayo..

pero,ganyan talaga..i feel for you gurl.