Diyed's Roots

.paranoid.weirdo.music.guitar.diptych.vox.guitarist.green.poetry.compositions.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

"tuwentifor"...

Hey gurl! I'm turning 24 tomorrow.. Ma g0shness.. I can't imagine myself with that age. hehe.. Pano ba naman kse, utak biya pako.. susme, dna umunlad.. well well well.. i juz wanna share you the...

Last 4 "astigiteist" before turning "tuwentifor"...
(walang kwenta toh, so bahala kana if pagiinteresan mong basahin..)

  • 3:30 am - I had a lunch with "The Death" Paul Magat @ KFC Valero Ave, Makati. It's his "pre-bday treat" daw for me.. (meaning, may kasunod pa yun.. ^_^)
  • 1:00 pm - I had my breanch with mah Mudra. We had a lil' ------' conversation about my own me (gets?)
  • 8:30 pm - I went to JR's house (just across our's). We had a lil' "facute" talk which made me hanged a bit. ( linshack na yan! tsk.. '.' )
  • 11:00 pm - Ian, Philip and I had an "Isoy session" @ the back of PBCOM. Had a rainy adventure with Ian after buying some snacks sa mini-stop na mabaho. Puta wet na wet kme! hahaha! ^o^ pro enjoi..
Fine.. jologs ba 1st posts ko? the hell I care.. blog ko to eh.. so pang akin lng muna toh.. 2m, I'll be 24.. u'll be seeing a lot of me on the next posts.. juz wanna keep this memories from the last 24 hours of my life @ 23. ^_^ Mabuhay ako! APir!


Ü08

3 comments:

philippe said...

' This blog does not allow anonymous comments.'..ang ertey!!! hehehe..haffy verdey jed-alou!!

Anonymous said...

heya! happy birthday! gusto ko ang first post mo! kasama ko sa adventure! para tayong mga bata sa ilalim ng ulan! haha! at ang isoy session ay dapat ma-master! beinte quatro ka na! ayusin mo buhay mo! ayun lang!

aabangan ko pa ang mga susunod na posts... =)

Diyed said...

hahaha.. batopkors! ^_^